[malicesprings] Malice Roller Derby needs you - please forward!

  • From: "Malice Springs" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: malicesprings@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 13:19:03 +0930

Ladies and Gentlemen WE WANT YOU to join Malice Springs Roller Derby League!

The League was founded in mid 2010 by a small group of skaters. We now
have over 30 regular skaters and we need more. We plan on bouting in late
2011 and we need more skaters.

We are opening up our training to beginners every Sunday and from Feb 20th
we'll be running 8 weeks of introductory roller derby training.

We're looking for men and women - we need referees, coaches, sponsors, and
non skaters as well to support the league.

Please pass this on and come down to a training any time:

Sundays - New Skaters: Fresh Meat! 6-8pm
Mondays - All in training 7-9pm
Thursdays - White Stars 7-9pm

We train at the Alice Springs Youth Centre, at the rink out the back.

See you there!
Malice Springs Roller Derby League

--
Malice Springs Roller Derby League