[malicesprings] Ice skating

  • From: Lisa Chin <cormorant_80@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Malice Springs <malicesprings@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2010 15:00:05 -0800 (PST)

Hi All,

Some of the derby girls are planning to head to the ice skating rink set up at
the Convention Centre for the morning session from 10am to midday today. It
costs $15 and we are going to take some flyers with us and try and do some
recruitment. Anyone who is keen is invited to come. On Friday, Saturday and
Sunday there are sessions from 8pm to 10pm which may suit some of the derby
mums
more so if there is an evening you'd like to go let me know and we can
coordinate a second derby trip.

http://www.alicespringsconventioncentre.com.au/imagine-it.php

Cheers
Two bit