[malicesprings] Fw: Ref Clinic in Melbourne, January 2011

  • From: Malice Springs <malicesprings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: malicesprings@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 20:09:01 -0800 (PST)

I know we don't have ref crew yet - but thought I would post this on FYI!
Axle

Sent: Sun, 19 December, 2010 8:27:41 PM
Subject: Ref Clinic in Melbourne, January 2011

Please pass onto your Ref Crew:

Hi Guys,

VRDL are holding an official Ref Clinic on the weekend of January 29th/30th
2011. This will be an intensive 2 day ref Clinic.

 We are bringing out Rev Riot from Madison.

 Just to give you a little bit of background on him, he has been reffing since
early 2006 for Madison (Mad Rollin' Dolls) He is a WFTDA certified Level 4
(applying for Level 5 at the start of the new year) He has reffed in every
National/Championship Tournament and was the Tournament Head Ref for the recent
North Central Regionals. He was one of the three Crew Head Refs for the
recently
held Nationals/Championship Tournament and was the Inaugural Ref Committee
Chair. He was also one of the Ref/NSO instructors in the initial round of
clinics which the WFTDA just put on in preparation for the last Tournament
season. All up this guy knows his stuff.

 There will be a cost involved (to assist with offsetting the cost of flights)
and they will be at a ticket price of around $80 for the weekend clinic. This
price may potentially be lowered depending on interest.

 The loose plan is that it will be 2 full days with hopefully some scrimmage on
the Sunday afternoon. Given he has been running the WFTDA Ref Clinics, we
expect
whatever he dishes up to be of the highest quality.

 If you could send this out to your ref crew. Contact Harry Spot’er
(harry.spoter@xxxxxxxxx)or Flat Track Bully (shane.aisbett@xxxxxxxxxxx) to
register for the camp or if you have any questions. There is a cap on numbers,
so do get in quick. Apologies for the late notice, there's been alot of
organisational juggling going on to get it going.
Thanks!!!