[malicesprings] Communications committee meeting

  • From: Jen Garnett <j2garnett@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: malicesprings@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 12:39:29 +0930

Hey all -

Lisa and I are meeting tomorrow (Wednesday) night at my house to have a
meeting regarding communications for the league. We will be discussing the
league website and content, upcoming deadlines, communication tools and
league presence on the web in general. If you would like to join us, you are
more than welcome to come along. 7:30pm, 147A Burke Street.

- Jen