Re: [madmanhi] [madmahozj] 3 point pupils achievements - Invitation to edit

  • From: "s lahrey" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "lahreys@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: Elinor Karsagi <elinor2412@xxxxxxxxx>, Shoshana Frankel <shoshfran@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2014 20:11:42 +0000 (UTC)

Thanks I think it looks good.

     On Tuesday, December 9, 2014 8:01 PM, Elinor Karsagi
<elinor2412@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Thanks Shoshana,
I added columns as you suggested. All comments to improve the table gladly
accepted.Elinor
On 9 December 2014 at 18:27, Shoshana Frankel <shoshfran@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

This is a good table but if I understand correctly we are talking about current
3 pointers who can be helped to try to do 4 instead with extra help etc. If so
that means that to date they would have only done part of the 3 point at the
end of grade 11....so shouldn't we be looking for a grade over at least 85 in
module A? Therefore maybe you should add  columns for each of the modules A, B
and C.? Also maybe then we can also incorporate students who started with C but
due to low grades have gone done to 3 points?
On Tue, Dec 9, 2014 at 6:08 PM, Elinor Karsagi (via Google Docs)
<elinor2412@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Elinor Karsagi has invited you to edit the following document:3 point pupils
achievementsOpen in DocsThis email grants access to this item. Only forward it
to people you trust.

 |  |

| Google Docs: Create and edit documents online. |  |