[madmanhi] Fw: Teachers' Convention List and very important information

  • From: Pat Talshir <ptalshir@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "madmahozj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <madmahozj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "madmanhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <madmanhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2014 09:20:37 +0000 (UTC)

      On Thursday, 4 December 2014, 8:59, Ora Baumgarten
<orabaumgarten@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Hi Pat,
Dear Wonderful MadrichotPlease see below what Ora has organisedPlease answer
with a copy to everyone!!!1. Please let Glenda know asap if you are joining us
for lunch at Kafit at the Botanical Gardens (by today...4/12)2. We need 4
madrichot to do registration - you must be at the hall by no later than
15.003.ALL MADRICHOT in charge of hishtalmuyot that  the convention is
considered one of the sessions must bring sign in lists form the PISGA and make
sure that ALL participants sign  - it is your responsibility to notify them
that they must come to the sign in table for hishtalmuyot and are obligated to
stay for the entire session, you must also collect the sheets and give them to
your PISGA4. The following madrichot have not arranged meetings with me:Sandra,
Judy, Jenny, Alissa , Sarah, Fanny, Shoshana, Simone, Dua, Debbie5. As in the
past years we will hopefully be organising a Convention at the PISGA in the Old
City on Sunday February 15th from 10-2. Please let me know if you are willing
to give a 40 minute workshop at this eventThanks for everythingAll the bestPat

Attached is the list. AlphabetizedWe have 241 participants.122 from Machoz
Yerushalayim.119 from Manchi
We can print it out three times.We need 3 madrichot at tables.
The slideshow is ready.the speech is ready.Does the hall have a computer and
barko and sound system? Who spoke to the hall originally?
One table will be  A-FOne table will be G-POne table will be Q-Z
Ora