[madmanhi] Fw: Keep Jerusalem United - Please Forward...

  • From: "Glenda Berlin" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "gldberlin@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: Rae & Marv Becker <frevrtue@xxxxxxx>, Steve Berlin <storkberl@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Sandy Feldman <sandyrf@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Arlene Bernstein <abcantor@xxxxxxxxx>, Sharon and Ken Ziv <sziv@xxxxxxx>, Steve & Melane Rosenberg <steven@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Don & July Friedman <edgehill@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Madmanhi <madmanhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Sonia & Bernie Kozlovsky <bkoz@xxxxxxx>, Barry Levi <blevi24@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Cantor Rick Berlin <hazzanrick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 12:24:53 -0700 (PDT)

On Tuesday, May 27, 2014 9:22 PM, Penina Kutner <kutners@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: Norman & Lola Cohen [mailto:norlo@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2014 12:01 PM
To: Norman & Lola Cohen
Subject: FW: Keep Jerusalem United - Please Forward...

-----Original Message-----
From: United with Israel [mailto:info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2014 11:28 AM
To: norlo@xxxxxxx
Subject: Keep Jerusalem United - Please Forward...

Dear Lola,

We urge everyone who believes that Jerusalem must remain the eternal,
undivided capital of Israel to sign the Jerusalem Declaration.

With your help, our goal of one million signatures, to be presented to Prime
Minister Netanyahu, President Obama and other world leaders can be
accomplished very soon.

Please sign to show support for Keeping Jerusalem United. Everyone who signs
will have their name added to a huge banner hanging from the Walls of
Jerusalem!
Sign here --> http://unitedwithisrael.org/declaration/?a=fw_1

If you've already signed, please FORWARD this email to everyone you know...

Throughout history, the eternal connection between Jerusalem and the Jewish
people has been unbreakable. We must do everything we can to keep Jerusalem,
the capital of Israel, a united city. And only Israel can guarantee free and
open access to Jerusalem for all peoples and religions.

We are asking you to circulate this email throughout all of your personal
networks. We truly can gather one million  signatures from all around the
world!

After you sign, we urge you to share this with everyone you know by email,
Facebook and Twitter.

THERE ARE SEVERAL WAYS THAT YOU CAN HELP:

1. Sign your name -->  http://unitedwithisrael.org/declaration/?a=fw_1
2. Make a donation --> http://unitedwithisrael.org/donate
3. Share with family and friends -->
http://unitedwithisrael.org/declaration/thankyou.php

The People of Israel thank you for your support.

With Blessings of Peace,

The 'United with Israel' Family

www.unitedwithisrael.org

To update your contact information or unsubscribe, please click on the link
below:
https://unitedwithisrael.infusionsoft.com/app/optOut/12/e7a04143382445e1/129
450591/be426b2f5fff210c

8/19 Maor St.
Box 71530
Bet Shemesh, HaDarom 99623
Israel
+972-2-533-7841

---
הודעת דואר זו נקייה מוירוסים וזדונות מפני שהגנת הוירוסים של avast! פעילה