[madmanhi] FW: The Amazing Race for Words

  • From: פט טלשיר <patal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "madmanhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <madmanhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "madmahozj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <madmahozj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2014 07:41:07 +0000

Dearest Madrichot
Elinor Karsgai has done an incredible job in order to enhance vocabulary
acquisition!
She has been kind enough to share the materials.
Perhaps this can be done at all schools instead of the Spelling Bees and the
funds we get can be given to the schools or we can make these materials ..and
others into kits? For Manchi elementary funds have been transferred!!!
Please do not use these materials without Elinor's permission

Have a great Hanuka break and once again well done Elinor!!
All the best,
Pat