[madmahozj] powerpoint draft 1 and item analysis

  • From: פט טלשיר <patal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "madmanhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <madmanhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "madmahozj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <madmahozj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2014 08:55:17 +0000

Dear Wonderful Madrichot
Attached please find the following

1.       Very first draft version of the powerpoint presentation for the sadna
on 30/9-

Lynn and I began working on it but we will discuss the content in more detail
on Wednesday- please someone bring a laptop with the presentation to the
meeting at Grand Café 70 Derech Beit Lechem 13.00 on Wednesday 10/9

2.       ONLY FOR YESODI grade 5- a letter to be given to all schools so that
we have the necessary data

3.       The document item analysis to be used as a part of the workshop

All comments welcome

All the best,

Pat