[madmahozj] VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION: CLUSTER MEETINGS FORLITERATURE correction Modiin THURSDAY 20/11

  • From: פט טלשיר <patal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jerusalem_machoz_coord@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jerusalem_machoz_coord@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2014 11:35:28 +0000

Dear Coordinators,

Simone Duval, the Literature Counselor and I have organized cluster meetings to
clarify the changes and also discuss the summative assessments and literature
exam. These meetings are mandatory for all coordinators and Bagrut teachers.

I would like to thank all of the coordinators who volunteered their schools.

Name of School

Date

Address

Time

Jerusalem Masorati School

Wednesday 5th of November
י"ב חשון

8 Betar street, Talpiot

16.00-18.30

Bet Shemesh
Branco Weiss School

Wednesday 12th of November
י"ט חשון

15 HaGolan Street,
Bet Shemesh

16.00-18.30

Modiin
Yeshivat Bnei Akiva

Thursday 20th of November
כ"ז חשון

4 Reuven Street, Modiin

16.00-18.30

Maaleh Adumim
Dekel Vilnai High School

Wednesday 10th of December
 י"ח כסלו

Derech Midbar Yehudah 1 ,
Maaleh Adumim

16.00-18.30

Pisgat Zeev (Binyamin Area)
Yeshivat Netivot Haim in Pisgat Zeev

Wednesday 7th of January ט"ז טבת

60 Chayil Ha'avir Street,
Pisgat Zeev

16.00-18.30

PLEASE confirm your staff's attendance by no later than the 20th of October
כ"ו תשריso that we can be prepared.

Send an email to Simone, duv.sim@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:duv.sim@xxxxxxxxx>, with the
following information;

-      School's name

-      Teachers' names

-      date and place of cluster meeting you will be attending.

-      Questions you would like us to address

Thank you to all the schools who sent in the approval forms for the LOGS, all
forms have been faxed back to the schools.

Shana Tova,

Pat Talshir and Simone Duval