[macvoiceover] Re: working with vo and iwork pages:

  • From: Jeff Kisecker <kisecker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 08:54:32 -0600

First, you have to turn off cursor tracking while in the document. If it is a new document, you need to then navigate to the line spacing button, it shouldn't be grayed out anymore.

HTH
On Nov 5, 2009, at 8:44 AM, David Poehlman wrote:

here is a better subject for this:
On Nov 5, 2009, at 9:33 AM, Candie Stiles wrote:

I'm starting to learn my way around pages. Do you know how to double space a document? When I move around the screen I find the line spacing pop up button, but it is dimmed. All the other buttons for changing the font size and type are also dimmed. Does anyone know how to get those buttons to work?