[macvoiceover] Re: where to get this snow leopard 10.6.3 update

  • From: Richie Gardenhire <rhire1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 17:12:56 -0800

Depending upon shich region of the United States where you are, or what part of the world, the Software Update will arrive in your time zone. for example, if someone got it at 6 PM (EDT) in the United States, I would get it at 6 PM (AKDT) in Alaska or 6 PM (Hawaii Standard Time) since Hawaii does not switch over to Daylight Savings Time. Richie Gardenhire, Anchorage, Alaska.

On Mar 30, 2010, at 4:09 PM, Olivia Norman wrote:

Run software update. It will prompt you to download it.
Olivia
On Mar 30, 2010, at 7:57 PM, Allen wrote:

Hi, All,

Where can I find this snow leopard update? I ran the software update but it found only one update to something called the detector.

What am I doing wrong?

Allen
allen.jd42@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower", Steve Jobs