[macvoiceover] Re: when

  • From: Ian Edwards <ianedwards42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mac Voiceover list Mac Voiceover List <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 00:10:09 -0600

Do you mean to log into your apple ID to start the process, or at a step
further down the process?

It may be asking for the password you used when you first set up your Mac. If
you didn’t set one up, just leave it blank and hit enter…at least that is what
worked in previous versions.

I’m waiting for the download to finish now, if I run into a password I’ll let
you know.

Ian