[macvoiceover] Re: weather software

  • From: Tuscia-Falconer <falconer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2013 05:57:10 +1200

I use this site http://www.yr.no
Information is updated frequently, give temperatures, precipitation and wind
details, plus long term forecasts.

TF

On 2/06/2013, at 11:53 PM, "Junior Lolley KG4ITD" <eagle418@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Is there any accessible weather software for the Mac?
I am looking for something that gives me the temperature, weather forecasts,
and possibly weather alerts.
Since I live in hurricane country it would help me a lot.
And also possibly radar so my sighted wife could check out what is coming
towards us.
Thanks very much.

Junior Lolley
Amateur radio call KG4ITD
Liberty County Emergency Coordinator
"Be careful how you treat people on your way up because you might meet them
again on your way down!!!"