[macvoiceover] Re: using voice over on the iphone

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 09:32:43 -0500

there is a user guide on the phone but you have to know how to use the phone to
get to it.

I recommend you listen to the screenless switchers podcasts on the iphone in
preparation.

to get the iphone up and running with vo, the first thing you have to do is
plug it in and register it with itunes anyway and in the sumary tab of the
device, you will find a universal access button.  check voiceover and you are
good to go.

On Nov 14, 2009, at 6:59 PM, Candie Stiles wrote:

I'm going to the store soon to pick up an iphone. I know that voice over is
already installed, but can someone tell me how to get it up and running? I
think I read earlier that when you plug it in and use itunes you can make it
accessable. Also, is there a manual explaining how the phone works?