[macvoiceover] Re: using a cell phone with internet

  • From: "David Poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 10:04:52 -0500

OR YOU COUL USE BLUETOOTH OR GACK IR.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Cheryl Homiak" <chomiak7737@xxxxxxx>
To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2007 10:00 AM
Subject: [macvoiceover] Re: using a cell phone with internet

Well, the reason it's important to try to find out is that, while I'm sure
the service could just be canceled if it didn't work, the cable costs $69;
maybe it also could be returned but it might be kind of a pain.

Carla:  I'd make sure you can return the cable for a refund if it doesn't
work.

--

Cheryl

"Where your treasure is,