[macvoiceover] unable to interact with url on youtube

  • From: Marty Rimpau <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 23:31:53 -0800

Hi all, I wanted to put this youtube video in my favorites, but I couldn't
interact with the below url for twenty-ten, which is
> :
>

> <http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=UZkvkLmkYVg

and I don't know if it is voice over, or the new safari, or what, but could
somebody else try this link, and see if they have the same problem, because, if
you have a youtube account, and can't interact with the page, the rotar will
show zero items for links, and the page has to be showing for you to work with
it.  Thanks in advance very much.
Marty