[macvoiceover] two-factor authentication: doesn't anybody have a clue about this?!!!

  • From: Cheryl Ann Homiak <cahomiak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover List <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2020 10:09:04 -0500 (CDT)

Ok, here I am again this morning trying this. I receive the verification code on my devices. I enter the number; I can hear it entering in each spot; I even stop and check after each digit to makes ure they are in the right field. As soon as I enter the sixth digit, all digits are removed and instead say "invalid data and I try again. There's no place to press return or completed; the whole thing just disappears when I'm done entering and the message to enter my verification code is still there! I'm going to be about through with apple id's period at this rate!!!!! There's no excuse for this!!!

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart
be acceptable to You, Lord,
my rock and my Redeemer.
(Psalm 19:14 HCSB)

Click on the link below to go to our homepage.
http://www.icanworkthisthing.com

Manage your subscription by using the web interface on the link below.
//www.freelists.org/list/macvoiceover

Users can subscribe to this list by sending email to macvoiceover-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx