[macvoiceover] track chages in pages and vo:

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 19:21:57 -0400

Hi all,

Looking at this, I set my punctuation to all, set attribute to speak attribute in vo utility verbosity, wrote some text, turned on track changes or turned on track changes and then wrote some text and made changes and I am a bit puzzled at the results. from what vo is telling me, the font of the changed text is different from that of the text which has not been changed but there is a problem because if I move to the right, the change boundary is spoken at the right end of the text and if I move to the left, it is spoken at the left end. for instance, if I write "are you still here" and I delete the still, and then move from left to right and read are you still, at the end of the word still, I hear the font change after the word is spoken. if I move left from the word here, and then hear the word still, I hear the change to the left. Any thoughts or enlightenment?