[macvoiceover] Re: this is totally not about maces in the least but I ask that you still read

  • From: ashley <ash.cox@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 17:03:42 +0000

10? lol, exactly what I was thinking

Website:
http://www.ashleycox.co.uk
Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/ashleycox2
Blog160:
http://www.blog160.com

On 25/01/2011 12:05, Gabe Vega wrote:
1. send posts like this to the mod, before you just bring it on
yourself to post garbage like this on the list.
2. this is a personal and very emotional petition and is not in the
proper format for an actual government review.
3. if this was, a lejitament petition which its not, you would have
people in porchagal and germany signing it, because their signatures
woulodn't count in a u.s. document to our government.
4. we can't join the military for a reason, we are blind and would
would provide no useful function with no sight.
5. who is stopping you from being a salesman?
7. do you have a skill or degree, if not this might be contributing to
why you can't get a job.
8. the 70% number thrown around for blind unemploymed people is
inflated and a false number, it does not take in to account those who
are scared to get a job because they don't want to lose their welfare
SSI checks.
9. there is no 6th item, not sure why or how.

On 1/25/11, Gabe Vega<theblindtech@xxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
Yepway off topic

Gabe Vega - Sent from my iPhone
(623) 565-9357

On Jan 24, 2011, at 10:48 PM, Timothy Clark<timothyclark113@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

folks- I am writing to say that we as blind individuals should be able to
get that job working next to our sighted counterparts but as a lot of you
know I am sure, that isn't the case all the time.
  maybe you want to get out on the rode but you are limited by the fact that
you are blind. maybe you want to join the military in a certon branch but
that is impossible do to your blindness.
  folks, we can change that.
  how you ask? it might take longer then we would like but we can change it
by signing this. there has to be 1 million signatures by the tenth of april
and then it moves on to the senet.
  so, I ask that you do two things, 1. sign this
2 send this to your friends.
  once again I am sorry that we are totally off topic but I felt that some
of
you might want to know about this.

http://humanrights.change.org/petitions/view/sign_if_you_believe_blind_people_are_equal_to_their_sighted_counterparts

http://humanrights.change.org/petitions/view/sign_if_you_believe_blind_people_are_equal_to_their_sighted_counterparts
  once again sorry if you are not liking the fact that this is off topic.
http://humanrights.change.org/petitions/view/sign_if_you_believe_blind_people_are_equal_to_their_sighted_counterparts

--
God Bless
   Timothy