[macvoiceover] strange thing when installing the new version of vlc

  • From: Marty Rimpau <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 11:09:20 -0700

Hi all, I got vlc version 1.1, and tried to install it, but when I pasted the application in, the dialog came up, and after choosing replace, there was an ok button, but no explanation as to what the button represented when I would read the dialog, and when I pressed the ok button, I found the new item hadn't copied over, and with that version of vlc, the .asx file I tested didn't work, so I went back to the vlc player that came out on may first, so I wonder what could have happened when I tried copying the application, or could it have been that it may not have been fully downloaded? Thanks, but I never had this happen before.