[macvoiceover] Re: stil

  • From: Cheryl Homiak <cah4110@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 13:23:52 -0500

Are you sure it's your apple id password that is being asked for? When you
start a new install you are pretty much always asked for your administrative
password on your computer. Does it ask specifically for your password for your
apple id or are you just seeing a field for the password and/or your username
and then a password field?

--
Cheryl

I tried and tried to turn over a new leaf.
I got crumpled wads of tear-stained paper
thrown in the trash!
Then God gave me a new heart and life:
His joy for my despairing tears!
And now, every day: