[macvoiceover] spread sheets and databases, John and, or Greg?

  • From: Keith Reedy <WA9DRO@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 15:49:16 -0400

Carlos,

I don't know of a spreadsheet app but, John hess was looking for one, John maybe you can help.

Database, Greg, do you know of one?

Wordprocessers, Greg has some on his website, again, Greg could you help Carlos with this.

Thanks.

Keith

On May 3, 2007, at 9:57 PM, „Carlos Taylor wrote:

Does any have any recommendations for a spreadsheet or database application that will work with Voice Over? Also, are there any other word processors besides text edit that work with VO? Text edit is good. I just wondered.

Users can subscribe to this list by sending email to macvoiceover- request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe' in the Subject field OR by logging into the Webinterface at //www.freelists.org/list/macvoiceover