[macvoiceover] Re: so...for those using itunes...

  • From: "Marshall F. Scott" <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 09:56:08 -0700

I've never tried to search for movies, but I've seen a number of TV episodes.

Marshall

On Nov 15, 2007, at 9:38 AM, V. L. Owens wrote:

I know there's no way to purchase albums, but can we also not purchase
movies? Or anything other than single songs? Anyone else tried? I tried searching for some movies last night and couldn't get anything to come up
that I could read.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
4:54 PM

Marshall F. scott