[macvoiceover] sl order tracking

  • From: "Brian Moore" <bmoore@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 23:10:30 -0400

HI all. OKay,had to go out yesterday and of course, came home to one of those card things in my mail box.

OH well, I guess I will have to wait till MOnday to get my sl disk.

HOwever, when I goto track my order in the apple store, there is a link for tracking. It does in fact bring up the courier site but with no tracking data.

HOw strange.

the link seems to be
https://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/OrderStatus.woa/5164006/wo/aqglwiD4K3MOOwlzaDAnx0/2.0.0.0.0.19.1.5.13.7.13.0.0.3.0.1.1.2.1.11.1.0.1.2.1?pageName=com.apple.store.external.orderstatus.pages.YourOrderDetailPage&carrierURL=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.purolator.com%2F
this link does not work if I open it separately.

I would attempt to scan the card thing but they are typically hand written so no joy there.

I want to ensure that they will make a second attempt on MOnday when I will be here all day.

I could call but I don't have a tracking number which is what I was trying to get from the apple store by going to my order status.

anyone know how I can come up with a tracking number.

I am in Canada so don't know if it will make a difference. don't think so but you never know.

thanks.

Brian.

follow me on twitter:

http://www.twitter.com/bmoore123