[macvoiceover] Re: site update

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 02:04:47 -0500

Travis,

Nice job on the page. You almost certenly have put a great deal of work in this project and it shows.

Thank you.

Keith Reedy

On Feb 2, 2009, at 9:57 PM, Travis Siegel wrote:

Once again, I have updated the
http://www.softcon.com/mac/
site, and reorganized it to make finding things a bit easier (I hope)
All scripts, apple and otherwise are located on their own page, as are the unix programs being ported to osx (gotta track down where I left that spread sheet program though, it seems to have disappeared).
And, of course, games still have the games listed there by themselves.
The landing page now just lists links for the other pages, plus the softcon apps. That should make finding things simpler, as well as allow quick and easy expansion just by adding new categories (hmm, starting to sound like a wiki isn't it?). Anyway, go have a look, and let me know what is broken/needs fixed/ should be changed/should be broken/what have you.
Thanks.