[macvoiceover] Re: sharing folder

  • From: Ray Hazan <ray.hazan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 18:22:01 +0000

Hi,

Can you please copy me in on this one. Never have been able to work out how to share!

Best wishes,

Ray

On 12 Nov 2009, at 17:26, May McDonald wrote:

Hi everyone. I know there are some members that are sharing their folders between windows and the mac. Can you please contact me off list and tell me how to go about doing the same. I only want to share music between the two not everything if that's possible, thanks.

mcdonald.may@xxxxxxxxx>

                                                                Ray Hazan
(G0PQQ)
London, England