[macvoiceover] Re: safari 3.2 now available

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 03:18:43 -0500

Hi Marty,

Most all major updates are talked about on this list, but, this time, you were the first one to know. Thanks for the headsup.

Keith Reedy

On Nov 14, 2008, at 2:37 AM, Marty Rimpau wrote:

Hi all, I checked software update today, and found that safari version
3.2 was available, so I downloaded the 39 megs download from software
update, and haven't played with it much, just wanted to immediately see
if it retained settings from the previous version, and it did, from
what I can tell, though it seems that now, my system takes a little
longer to boot up, but just wanted you guys to know that safari 3.2 is
available from software update, and I think that major updates like
this should be mentioned on the mac lists more often, even if you can
get them from software update.

http://www.mrimpau.com/oldies.html
Marty