[macvoiceover] rss feeds and inbox

  • From: "Cheryl Homiak" <chomiak7737@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 20:25:42 -0600

I just finally got around to using the rss feeds feature in Apple Mail. I added
a feed and it worked fine. My problem is that I checked the "show in inbox"
option and now I can't seem to delete it from the inbox but keep it in the rss
feed folder it appeared to be in. Is the rss feed mailbox for each feed a smart
mailbox or a real one? If it's a real one, is there a way to delete from my
inbox without deleting from the feed mailbox? I really do want it to show up on
my inbox but I don't want to keep it there permanently. I'm assuming I could
make another mailbox and save it there but if the existing feed mailbox is not
a smart mailbox it would make more sense to keep storing the daily downloads
from that feed in the mailbox already created. If it's a smart mailbox then of
course I have to create another actual mailbox and save these feed downloads.

It should be pretty obvious I need this setup clarified--*lol*!!!

Tia.

Cheryl

"Where your treasure is,
there will your heart be also."