[macvoiceover] repairing permissions

  • From: Chantel Cuddemi <jawsgirl87@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 07:39:06 -0500

Hi Amanda,
To repair permissions,
go to your finder window and find your applications with command shift a.
Then scroll till you hear vo say disc utility.
Open the disc utility.
Find your macintosh hd by interacting with the selected discs table.
Then, once you've found your disc stop interacting with  the table and find the
first aid tab and vo space on it.
Go the repair permisisons button and vo space on that.
Not, repairing permissions is done after you install a major software updae or
if you're having issues with your os.
Hope this help,s
Chantel. >