[macvoiceover] read here

  • From: Tim Grady <tfgrady1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 23:58:40 -0400

I forget where this came from but you can find it if you do a search on google,
but it is an application that reads DAISY books including bookshare books.
Works with the mac voices and the infovox voices and can read audio books.
They expect to have to have it with RFBD soon.  Of course, for those of you who
want to know, the NLS won't allow reading of books on a computer but everything
else works fine.>