[macvoiceover] quick Time

  • From: Suzanne Erb <suzerb1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 19:08:40 -0500

Hello,
My friend has an old version of Quick Time, which she can use to do an amazing
number of things.  Does any one know whether there is anything comparable that
is accessible with VoiceOver?  The current version of QuickTime Player doesn't
appear to do some of the things hers does.  Any assistance would be greatly
appreciated.
Thanks so much in advance.
Suzanne>