[macvoiceover] problem with vo utilities crashing

  • From: Marcy Weinberg <rhymingmom1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: VO List <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 17:34:03 -0500

Hi, everyone,
I had option-h set up in keyboard commanders to open a particular file, and it
was working perfectly until a day or 2 ago.

It still appeared in the commanders list, so I decided to delete it and enter
it again.

I tried twice to delete the command, and each time vo utilities crashed.

I was able to delete another commander set that I had created, and then
re-entered it with no problem.

Anyone else have this happen?

Would someone test it out and let me know your findings?

Though, something tells me that as long as your commanders are functionning
properly, you won't be able to recreate my issue, but if you'd give it a shot,
I'd be appreciative!

Thanks!  Marcy>