[macvoiceover] perhaps not new but solution for safari busy… : google chrome

  • From: William Windels <william.windels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvisionaries@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 11:17:32 +0100

Hello,
Perhaps this is not new but I have discovered that google chrome is fully
accessible , at the first look including the vo-navigation on websites.
I am new to that browser and I was wondering if there are
interesting/accessible extensions or other things to know to make the browsing
experience on the mac more fun.
Also , if there are other/better browsers for us on the mac, it would be nice
to hear of it, perhaps a version of firefox?

Kind regards and thx for all ideas,
William  >