[macvoiceover] parellels desktop, jaws and zoomtext

  • From: "John W. Hess" <johnythehess@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 07:14:00 -0400

Good morning all. has anyone continued to try parellels desktop and can anyone
share thoughts about how it works with assistive technology: zoomtext, jaws,
window-Eyes?  How's the speed? is it resourse heavy? I need to test this and
since my client wants to run both opperating systems side by side they would
prefer this method to bootcamp. Details would be appreciated. thanks.