[macvoiceover] Re: one other itunes technical questions

  • From: John Hess <johnythehess@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 09:50:25 -0500

You will want to press command-option-right or left arrow depending on which way you want to go.

On Dec 29, 2007, at 9:18 AM, V L Owens wrote:

Is it not possible to rewind and/or fast-forward in mp3 files in itunes? I could do it in real player and winmedia, but I sure can't seem to figure it out. Thanks much.
On Dec 29, 2007, at 2:39 AM, Keith Reedy wrote:

Here is the link for Audio Hijack Pro,
http://www.rogueamoeba.com/audiohijackpro/
Also check out Sound studio from felttip software.

I think the player you want is VLC, please forgive me if I am incorrect on this one.

HTH.

Keith Reedy

John W. Hess & Barclay the WonderLab