[macvoiceover] Re: new member

  • From: Samantha Ash <samanthajade@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 19:00:49 +0000

When you get the mac press control which is like the windows key on a windows
laptop and then the option key which is like the alt key on a windows machine
then command which is the backslash key right next to the spacebar on a windows
machine then F8  that brings you the voiceover quickstart which will teach you
everything. Hope that helps, Samantha Jade Ash.