[macvoiceover] Re: new mac user

  • From: Greg Kearney <gkearney@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2007 18:07:29 -0600

Follow this link http://www.apple.com/accessibility/voiceover/manual.html

If you use DAISY digtal talking books you can downlaod a DAISY version from here:

Greg Kearney
On Aug 4, 2007, at 17:57 , mike's wou account wrote:

hi all;
i am planning on buying a mac book with osx10.4 on it, wanting to know, whair might i get the manual for voice over? Please help me asap.
thanks a whole lot

thanks from mike.
hay, could you do something for me, go check out
and if you see something that intrusts you, buy it:) give all your friends this link:
thanks a whole lot.