[macvoiceover] Re: new gps and talking map for iphone and ipad

  • From: Marcy Weinberg <rhymingmom1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: VO List <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2011 20:48:45 -0400

I purchased the app and love the monitoring feature as I'm traveling by car.  I
haven't tried it walking as yet.

I've set 3 points of interest, but the next time I travelled none of them were
indicated to me with the alerts I heard when I initially set them up.  I'd
appreciate any pointers on what I may need to do to make this happen every time
I'm out and about with the app open.

Thanks!

Marcy

        --