[macvoiceover] Re: need help

  • From: May McDonald <mcdonald.may@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 11:09:41 -0800

Make sense.  I'll see what I can find.  Thanks.

But before I try it I have another problem that I can't figure out. It's not letting me save anything to the windows side. I try and download a program I need but it won't save it. It's set as read only I guess and I can't find where or how to change it, any suggestions there? I checked under administrator and that is checked. Hopefully that made sense.
On 2009-11-06, at 8:51 AM, Ignasi Cambra wrote:

It's not that I don't want to be descriptive, it's just that if you look for it on google it will probably be much clearer than me. All SharpKeys does is to remap keys, so you can, for example, make your right option key behave as the insert key when using windows.

You care to be a little more descriptive? Like what is it and how does it work?
On 2009-11-05, at 9:19 PM, Ignasi Cambra wrote:

Google for SharpKeys
On Nov 5, 2009, at 1:41 PM, May McDonald wrote:

Ok, hopefully I can find some great help, smile.

I now have windows 7 set up with fusion and need to know how I can set up the keyboard to work? For example, the insert key and using the function keys, things like that.