[macvoiceover] multiple speakers window in iTnes inaccessible with voiceover

  • From: Marcy Weinberg <rhymingmom1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: VO List <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 09:49:35 -0500

Hi, everyone,

I own two sets of speakers, each connected to iTunes wirelessly with Airport
Express.

When I hit enter on the remote speakers button, there are 4 choices, the last
one being a multiple speakers elipses.  This window is inaccessible with
voiceover.

In the window you will hear vo say close, minimize, zoom, and multiple speakers
while holding down the vo keys and using the right arrow.  But I have been told
by sighted techs at Apple that the choices to check are listed in this window.
Obviously, vo does not read them.

I am wondering what those of you who have multiple speakers have experienced.
Can vo read the contents in our multiple speakers window?

Thanks!  Marcy