[macvoiceover] Re: ms office on the mac

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2009 06:49:59 -0400

text edit is in the apps folder. you can get to the apps folder directly by pressing command-shift-a you will need to uninstall office though because as it stands, if you launch a document you already have on your system with an doc or rtf extention, word will launch it.

On Jul 5, 2009, at 11:25 PM, Steve Hurd wrote:

Hi listers,
I installed ms office 2008 on my Mac and am not having much luck with it. As I am new to the MAC, can someone please tell me where to find the on board word proceser or text editer?
Many thanks and keep on Macing.
Steve Hurd

On 04/07/2009, at 7:22 AM, Keith Reedy wrote:

Hi folks,

There are now over 61 accessible apps from the app store that have been found and listed along with instructions on where to send app names and links as you find them at,

http://www.icanworkthisthing.com/docs/iphone/index.shtml

Thanks to Josh at Lioncourt.com for this link and Holly Anderson for the list.