[macvoiceover] Re: mail question: searching mails

  • From: William Windels <william.windels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 23:52:12 +0200

Hi Sarah,
I don't know if I understand well but, I don't want look for my mails manually.

so, if I have searched a string (command+shift+f) , then I press enter.
Then I have a table with only the mails that match the string I have typed in
the search box.

But, if possible, I would like to see in which folder a specifyc mail is stored.
I have tryed command+ i but I think it's not there.

thanx in advance ,,
best regards
william
Op 1-apr-2010, om 01:25 heeft Sarah Alawami het volgende geschreven: