[macvoiceover] Re: mail feature request

  • From: Shaun Jones <vashaun.jones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2008 11:33:56 -0400

This make sense, please send it to Apple.
On Jun 7, 2008, at 5:35 AM, William Windels wrote:

hi all,
I think about a feature request to send to apple:

I think it would be nice to have the possibility to hide the fields in mail that are empty.

For example: if no attachment is available in the mail, no feelds for attachment would be appear on the display.

If this isn't already possible, what do you think about this feature?

Since it's not possible to sort the fields you want, from left to right based on you own preferences, it would be nice to have only the fields that have relevant information on your braille display .

Comments are very welcome,

best regards,
William Windels