[macvoiceover] Re: [macvoiceover] Re: [macvoiceover] Fwd: OT, “I now lust for this laptop”

  • From: John Panarese <tvii@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 May 2008 11:51:31 -0400

The Mac Book Air is making a lot of inroads into the business sector. One of the "weaknesses" Apple has been taken to task over in regard to market share is the enterprise area. The combination of iPhones and Mac Book Airs has already begun to show an interesting trend according to several articles in recent months.

Take Care

John Panarese

On May 4, 2008, at 11:01 AM, David Poehlman wrote:

opposite of a lot I've heard.

Date: April 30, 2008 2:54:22 PM GMT-04:00
Subject: “I now lust for this laptop”
Source: Apple Hot News

When Elizabeth Mateo (cnnmoney.com) put three ultraportables through
their paces, only one stole her heart. MacBook Air. “Using the Air,”
she says, “is like Christmas, your birthday, and Valentine’s Day all
rolled into one.” In fact, Mateo was so impressed with its looks,
size, weight, and performance that the 20-year PC users says “I now
lust for this laptop and will switch to a Mac as soon as possible.”
Read more…