[macvoiceover] Re: mac netbooks

  • From: "Josh" <jkenn337@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 19:33:55 -0400

hi,
Well I think I will eventually save up and get that mac mini. I saw a macBook
for $899 on amazon. But I already have a windows netbook and why have two
laptops? and the mini is nice and small anyway.

Josh

Join me on klango at www.klango.net visit and sign my petition at:
http://www.petitiononline.com/coda1234/petition.html
and visit my blog at: http://jkenn337.klango.net