[macvoiceover] Re: mac mini question?

  • From: Ignasi Cambra <ignasicambra@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 20:09:51 -0500

That adapter is not the one people are using to pretend they have a monitor. I
actually have a monitor connected to my mini so I don't know, but what I heard
is that the adapter that comes with the mini is not the one that will pretend
there's a monitor connected. I think the one you need is about 20$ and you can
purchase it from the apple store.