[macvoiceover] Re: list order

  • From: keith Brown <kbrownother@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2015 15:26:12 +0000

Sorry let me make things a bit more clear.
my mistake.
yes I am talking finder i have a folder with numerous items i sort it by name
when it’s in column view the A is at the top however, when in list view the A
is at the bottom. how can i make list and column view put the list in the same
order? hope this makes sense.

Keith

On 30 Oct 2015, at 14:10, Tuscia Falconer <tusciafalconer@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Are you talking about Finder, in view under arrange by, what is checked ?
Are you viewing by columns ?

TF

On 31/10/2015, at 1:02 AM, keith Brown <kbrownother@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

can anyone tell me how to get a folder to list from A to Z rather than Z to

thanks
Keith Brown>