[macvoiceover] lengthening lines of html in text edit with snow leopard

  • From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mac voice over list" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 16:48:04 -0800

Hi all, I have noticed that lines of plain text in both text edit, and
the basic editor on the other platform are equally long, but lines of
html are very short, and I wonder if there is a way to adjust this, and
also wishing there were some sort of set file, file sets, what ever you
would want to call them, associated with every running program on the
mac that would tell voice over how to behave in that particular
application, but I'll get use to toggling punctuation from some to all
each time I wish to write a link, but just wondering, if I can make
html lines longer in text edit?  Thanks in advance for any help.

Marty