[macvoiceover] Re: latest itunes breaks accessibility and ringtones:

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 07:19:33 -0400

just roll with it and send a nice note to accessibility concerning anything you
find.

On Oct 30, 2009, at 11:35 PM, Bryan Smart wrote:

It is easier to understand how 3rd party developers can mess up accessibility
in their apps than it is to understand why Apple is doing this in ITunes. Its
one of their flagship applications, the accessibility guidelines are theirs,
and VoiceOver is on every Apple developer's Mac for testing. I know that there
must be VO users that work at Apple, and, while they might not be able to test
everything before it is released, you'd think that just about all of them would
use ITunes for something or other, and would notice these problems while the
new version is still an internal beta.

Very confusing.

Bryan